• Like Coming Home

    Wow, it has been way too long since I have written here on one of my very favorite places.  I opened my blog this morning, and was giddy, like opening a present Christmas morning, even though you know what it is, you still are super tickled, because it is going to be spectacular!  That is kind of how I felt, when I came back to My Notebook.  It was like seeing a long lost friend, and being surprised all over again, at how much you loved them and missed them!  I know it is kind silly right?  Silly, but none the less true!  I have missed Blogger, it was my first blogging experience about 10 years ago now, and it was fantastic!  I have been away far too long.

    It isn't because I have been slacking in anyway whatsoever!  It isn't because I don't love My Notebook anymore.  It is just because I have been so busy working like a mad woman, setting up my two newest websites.  Inch By Inch Preparedness and A Taste Of Thrifty!  It has been a great learning adventure.  I have done things that still amaze me, when it comes to setting up a new blog, a self hosted blog.  No doubt there have been some crazy challenges, and a oober ton of work, but it has been a really great learning curve.  Probably the one thing I have learned the most, is that I can teach myself almost anything I need to.    It isn't quite a easy as working with Blogger, but it sure makes for an easy way to create a blog that makes a bit of money.  Check it out if you have ever wanted to have a .com site, or one that will make you some Moola!

    If you are interested in doing this, I strongly recommend using Bluehost.  They have been fantastic for me and fairly easy to understand.  Any questions I have had, they have been quick and helpful to find an answer.  I have figured out so much working with them.  Well worth the money.


    Summer months are flying by right now.  I have so much to do and so little time to do it all.  It makes for late nights and early mornings, and to be honest with you, those are the most precious, quiet times I can take to ponder and do some writing.  Seriously, early morning hours, when the house is quiet, and my brain is fresh, is the time I love the most.  I completely understand why writers will tell you to wake early and get a good start on the day.  It makes sense!  It works!

    Thanks for having me back - dear notebook - it has been far too long since I have written in you!

    Davilyn




0 comments:

Post a Comment